This is NAAC Accredited Women College in Distt. Hoshiarpur affiliated to Panjab University, Chandigarh and we have an efficient IQAC. The Primary aim of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution. For this, during the post-accreditation period, it channelizes all efforts & measures of the institution towards promoting its holistic academic performance. The Internal Quality Assurance Cell of the college also supervises the overall functioning of the college. IQAC stimulates the academic environment of the college and ensures the promotion of quality of teaching and learning. All the clubs, societies and committees of the college work under the aegis of IQAC. In addition, IQAC is responsible for conscious and consistent improvement of the academic and administrative performance of the institution by organizing various seminars, workshops, placement drives as well as training programmes.
Objectives of IQAC of the college
- To improve the academic performance of the institution.
- To infuse a rich culture of research in the curriculum.
- To regularly organize seminars, workshops, and similar training programmes for the quality augmentation.
- Introduction and implementation of new teaching- learning modes.
- Conducting interactive and feedback sessions with all stakeholders to collaboratively design strategies for future growth.
- Collection, analysis of feedback from all stakeholders for further quality boost.
- Documentation and record keeping of activities to remove deficiencies and enhance quality.
- Adoption of best practices.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC and submitted to NAAC.
- Development and application of innovative practices in various programmes/activities leading to quality enhancement.
- Participation in the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive for quality Work for the development of internalization and institutionalization of quality enhancement Policies and practices.
- Act as a nodal unit of the institution for augmenting quality-related activities.