• Dr. Maninderjit Kaur (Dept. of Punjabi)
• Dr. Sukhwinder Kaur (Dept. of Punjabi)
• To make the lives of the students’ happy, the students are taught the lessons of perseverance, truthfulness the truth, and to be good natured.
• ‘Sakhiyans’ related to the lives of the Gurus are also shown to the students.
• Almost 50 students take the exams related to it and the prizes are also awarded to the students.
• The exam is conducted on an annual basis and the fee of the exam is Rs. 50. The students are also given a book related to it.
• Under the aegis of ‘Shri Sahej Path Sewa’ the students are imparted knowledge about Sahej Path, along with ‘Pothi Sahib’ which is distributed among them. Students follow this daily in their dairies. Every year approximately 300 students participate in it and complete their ‘Path’.
• In order to inaugurate the ‘Path’, the students are taken to a nearby Gurudwara and after the ritual of ‘Ardaas’, the Path is started by them.
• After every month, a report is sought by the In-charge, to know till which part a student has read the ‘Path’.
• Students are imparted information related to every aspect of religion. Exams are conducted relating to the life of the ‘Gurus’, their sermons and teachings. Those who get good marks in the exams are awarded certificates along with a cash prize of Rs. 1100, 2100, 5100.
• They are also given a book at the cost of Rs. 100. The Students read the book of ‘Preaching of Religion’ Part I & II and take the examination.
Punjab People Welfare Federartion Patiala
• In this, moral education is given to the students. The students give exams and take certificates in this process. 50 students are allowed for this moral education exam. The topics such as ‘A good way to live life, ‘The benefits of a balanced life and good behaviour are explained in this book of moral education. Through this, the students learn the right way to live life happily.
Punjabi Vikas Manch (Hariana)
• In this ‘Punjab Vikas Manch’ the Essay Writing Competition was held for students. In this maximum three students can take part and the students of our college win prizes in this competition every year. The topics for these essays are relating to social life.