Paper Published National/ International
- Paper entitled “ Guru Nanak In The Age Of Crisis” in an International Multidisciplinary E-Journal, Peer Reviewed, Referred Journal on Feb,2020- 9(2),ISSN:2277-4262, IF:5.744
- Paper entitled “Stressing on Values through Teaching” in An International Multidisciplinary & Multiple Language quarterly Refereed Research Journal, Regd. By Gugan Ram Educational & Social Welfare Society, Bhiwani, Haryana, ISSN:2395-7115, Jan-Mar 2018, Vol. 7, Issue 1, IF:2.587
- Paper entitled “Pedagogy of Teacher Education: Possibilities and Challenges” in National Seminar on Pedagogy of Teacher Education : Possibilities and Challenges Sponsored by CDC, Panjab University, Chandigarh, ISBN: 978-93-83911-95-0March 4, 2017.
- Paper entitled “RTE As A Universal Right” in National Seminar On Issues and Challenges in Implementation Of RTE Act, 2009 organized by Pathankot College of Education, Pathankot, ISBN : 9788193153710, February 21st ,2015.
- Paper entitled “ Contribution Of Indira Gandhi In Making And Remaking Of Indian Foreign Policy” UGC Sponsored National Seminar on Indira Gandhi Studies Centre & PG Department of Political Science on Dated Feb14,2020
- Paper entitled “World Peace- Need of The Hour” in International Conference on World Peace- Perceptions And Practices organized by Sri Sai Group of Institutes,Badhani, Pathankot, February 28,2015.
- Paper entitled “Role Of Teacher Educator in Promoting Quality Teacher Education” in NAAC Sponsored National Seminar on Quality Teacher Education: A Holistic Approach, 9th & 10th May,2014.
- Paper entitled “Advances in Inclusive Education” in U.G.C. Sponsored Symposium on Advances In Education in G.N.D.U. organised by Department of Education, March 22, 2014, G.N.D.U. Amritsar.
- Successfully completed a 4 week Induction/ Orientation Programme for “ Faculty in Universities/ Colleges/ Institutes of Higher Education” from June 4,2020- July 1,2020 and obtained grade A+ organized by Teaching Learning Centre, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi under the aegis of MHRD, PMMMNMTT
- Participated in online State level workshop on “ Ethics in Research and Scholarly Publication” organized by Rani Channamma University, Belagavi on Dated Aug 4,2020(KQPRMO-CE000216)
- Participated in Two day National Level E- Workshop on “Understanding OBS Studio & Stream yard for E- Content creation and Lives Streaming” organized by Dr. M.G.R. Educational and Research Institute ( Deemed to be University) with Special Autonomy Status on July 12,2020(MGROBS-20073068)
- One Day Online Workshop on Data Analysis through SPSS for Effective Research Productivity organized by GNDU, Amritsar, School of Education, PMMMNMTT MHRD,GOI in collaboration on with SPSS South Asia Pvt. LTd on Dated June 18,2020.
- Participated in Three Days National Level Workshop on “ A Review of the New NAAC Methodology from AQAR to PTV” on Dated May 26-28,2020 organized by IQAC of Gokhle Education Society’s Arts, Commerce and Science College Shreewardhan- Raigard
- Participated in Five Days Online International Workshop on “Skill Development Through Communication Skills”organized by Community College, Gujranwala, Guru Nanak Khalsa College, Civil lines, Ludhiana, Punjab on Dated April 27- May 1,2020.
- Participated in 5 days National Workshop on “Research Methodology” organized by the Faculty of Education, IGNTU , Amarkantak( MP) from May 26-30,2020
- Participated in Seven days National Workshop on Qualitative Research: Application for Teachers with focus theme Dimensions and Practice organized by UGC-Human Resource Development Centre, Panjab University, Chandigarh under PMMMNMTT Scheme of MHRD, Govt of India, on Dated; June 14-20, 2019
- Participated in workshop on “Mind Ignition Hypnosis” on December 02, 2018 at Pathankot .
Faculty Development Programme:
- Attended FDP, Mahatma Gandhi National Council of Rural Education ( Department of Higher Education, MHRD, GOI, Hyderabad sponsored by PMMMNMTT- Building Emotional Intelligence and Resilience Case Method of Experiential Teaching and Learning from 10-05-2021 to 14-05-2021.
- Attended 7 Days FDP from Feb 08,2021 to feb14,2021 organised by G.H.G Khalsa College of Education,Gurusar Sadhar,Ludhiana in collaboration with CTEF(Punjab and Chandigarh Chapter) A constituent College of HSNC,University,Mumbai under Pramarash Scheme.
- Attended 7 Days FDP from August 3rd 2020 -August 9th 2020 organised by Keshav Memorial Institute of Commerce and Sciences ” The Role of a Teacher in National Building in Collaboration with ICSSR-SRC ,MHRD ,NEW DELHI.
- Participated in Seven Day Faculty Development Programme on “ The Role of a Teacher in Nation Building” from Aug 3-9,2020 organized by Department of English , Department of Commerce and IQAC in collaboration with ICSSR-SRC , MHRD, New Delhi
- Participated in One Week Online FDP Programme on “ Recent Advances in Mathematics & Statistics”( IFDPRAMS-2020) organized by GITAM ( Deemed to be University) on Dated Aug 3-8,2020.
- Participated in Seven Days FDP on “ Research Methodology for Social Sciences” organized by Multani mal Modi College, Patiala in Collaboration with CTEF on Dated June 20-26,2020
- Participated in “ Evolution From Offline to Online Teaching” organized by Satish Pradhan Dnyanasadhana College, Thane in association with Department of Information Technology University of Mumbai on May 30,2020
- Participated in one week National Level FDP on “ Global Trends in Education and Research” under UGC-CPE organised by Doaba College, Jalandhar, Jan 3, 2019 – Jan 9, 2019.
- Participated in one week National Level FDP on “ Innovations In Teaching , Learning and Research” under UGC-CPE organised by Doaba College, Jalandhar, Dec 24, 2019 – Dec 30, 2019.
- Successfully completed a Four week online Course on “ Co-operative Leraning Pedagogy” organized by GHG Khalsa College of Education, Gurusar Sadhar, Punjab with Distinction on Dated May 22,2020
- Successfully completed Swayam Online Course SWAYAM ARPIT Course on Concerns in Education and Research and Assessment with “B” Grade on Feb 16,2020 by Central University of South Bihar
- Successfully completed Refresher Course on Concerns in Education and research and Assessment with 70.4% marks on dated April 30, 2020 organized on Swayam Portal.
- Successfully completed Swayam Online Course Certificate on “Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) by Deptt. of Human Development, Avinashilingham Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for Women, Coimbatore,Tamil Nadu held on 09-11-2019 for the session July- October, 2019 with 73% marks.
- Participated in Two Days International Level Web- Conferences on “COVID-19: Perspective of Science and Challenges” organized by IQAC & Department of Chemistry, Physics, Botony and Zoology Siddharth College of Arts, Science and Commerce on Dated June 19-20,2020
- Participated in on line Conference on “ Environmental Pollution and Cancer “ on May 20-21, 2020 organized by Central University of Himachal Pradesh, School of Life Sciences, Temporary Academic Block, Shahpur,Distt: Kangra PANEL DISCUSSION
- Participated in Panel Discussion on “ Decoding National Education Policy 2020 for Systematic Reforms in Education” on Sep 11,2020 in collaboration with CTEF organized by GHG Khalsa College of Education
- Participated in Panel Discussion on “ Education in COVID-19 Era” organized by The Goan Forum For Educational Research Promotion on Dated July 12,2020
SEMINAR/WEBINAR National/ International
Deleivered a lecture on “ Life Skills Education” as a Resource Person in Two Week Short Term Online Course from 15-05-2021to 03-05-2021 organized by Dasmesh Girls College , Mukerian.
- Participated in Debate in the University Zonal Youth Festival and got Third Position,G.N.D.U., Amritsar, 2008.
- Participated in “Inter – College Debate on Population and Environment” organized by Indian Association of Parliamentarians on Population and Development”, NewDelhi and G.N.D.U, Amritsar, September 19, 2008.
- Participated in N.S.S. sponsored by Govt. of India, Ministry of Culture , Youth Affairs and Sports at college level in R.R.M.K. Arya Mahila Mahavidialaya, Pathankot.( completed 120 hours.), got Grade –“C”