EXHIBITION OF DIFFERENT PRODUCTS
Department Of Economics With The Collaboration By Earn While You Learn Scheme Organized An Exhibition. Rosewater, Handcraft Items, Daatun, Earthen Pot, Sawian, Handkerchief, Doll, Earthen Items, Jute Bags And Many More Items Was Children Made And Sold Themselves. Students Were Provided With A Good Employment Opportunity.
2. ORGANIZED THREE DAYS WORKSHOP ON FABRIC PAINTING AND CRAFTDepartment Of Fashion Designing With The Collaboration By Earn While You Learn Scheme Organized A Three Days Workshop On “Fabric_Painting_And_Craft“ The students Made Beautiful Items During This Workshop Students Got A Chance To Sell Whatever Work They Were Taught In The Workshop At The Exhibition.
3. ORGANISED ONE DAY TRAINING PROGRAMMED ON THE TOPIC Unnat Bharat Abhiyan with the collaboration by Earn while you learn scheme of Dasmesh Girls College Chak Allah Baksh Mukerian cell in collaboration with NSS unit has organised “One day Training Programme” on the topic “Demonstration of Millets based Tiffin Recipes for students, faculty and staff.
4. Rakhi Exhibition Organized by Fashion Designing Department with the collaboration by Earn while you learn scheme. College gives the students a good opportunity of earning and shows their talent.
1. Department Of Fashion Designing With The Collaboration By Earn While You Learn Scheme Organized Annual Exhibition. In The Exhibition, Students Displayed Their Handmade Products Like Designer Dresses, Kid Swear, Household Essentials, And Handcraft Items, Best Out Of Waste.
2. Our Students Of Music Department Got Chance To Perform And Earned From Jagran, Kirtan Jatha, And Musical Shows.
3. Department Of Fashion Designing Organized One Day Youth Business Fair Through Exhibition Cum Sales Activity In The Collaboration With IIC, UBA Earn While You Learn Scheme.